Senior Salesforce Consultant
The Senior Salesforce Consultant is responsible for leading SETGO Partner clients in the successful implementation of their Salesforce environment. Your primary role will be to independently and confidently lead increasingly complex multiple mid-to large-size Salesforce and related cloud technologies implementation projects as well as conduct existing Salesforce environment analysis and recommendations (aka Health Checks). Design and document solutions, manage increased resource allocation, and manage the client relationship, including escalation and risk mitigation. As the engagement leader, you are responsible for driving the project internally and externally, facilitating client meetings including discovery, and leading and managing project teams. You are ultimately responsible for the project and the client’s success. In addition to all Consultant job functions, the Senior Consultant is also responsible for mitigating project risks and driving revenue recognition.
- Execute thorough Business Analysis to understand the client’s current- and future- state business goals and processes.
- Gather, prioritize, and document requirements for data model and configuration.
- Create client-facing deliverables (process flows, business requirements documentation, etc.)
- Evaluate, communicate, and implement required Salesforce integrations, complex third-party applications, and AppExchange solutions.
- Design and architect solutions automation, custom objects, and data relationships in Salesforce.
- Configuration advanced Salesforce features, complex Salesforce Flows, and require Salesforce best practice knowledge
- Utilize Salesforce’s declarative functionality and resourcing Salesforce Developers when required
- Act as the driving force behind complex analytics needs by defining advanced report and dashboard requirements, including enhanced reporting tools.
- Manage the client trust relationship through consistent and transparent project meetings, including status reports, requirement gathering, and training.
- Develop and implement the project and resource plan.
- Coordinate six or more project resources.
- Handle team and project escalations.
- Coordinate complex data migration requirements
- Oversee multi-phased deployments and staged Go-Live dates
- Lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Conduct project debriefs at the end of every client project to reflect on what went well, or how things went wrong.
- Create test cases, test scenarios, and test scripts
- Manage change orders and future phase scoping proactively
- Delegate project tasks
- Review and enhance low complexity processes
- Coordinate various project workstreams
- Handle team and project escalations
- Mitigate project risks
- Drive revenue recognition
- Maintain and organize project backlog
- Assist Sales during the presales involvement where a consultant needs to gather/validate a potential client’s requirements with Salesforce products and simple integrations.
- Strong verbal and written business communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with clients
- Extensive experience in a customer-facing role
- At least 3 years of Salesforce experience, including Sales, Services, and additional Cloud products
- Salesforce Administration, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud Certification or equivalent
- Experience with project budget, scope, and timeline management
- Scoping and managing complex data migrations
- Mastery of the change order and subsequent phase identification and creation
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Project Manager’s role and project management responsibilities
- Live the SETGO PEERS core values every day and with every interaction.
- Demonstrate care for project budget and scope
- Internal and external thought leadership
- Represent SETGO Partners at events
- Identify additional sales opportunities
- Build trusted advisor/partner relationships
- Recommend best practices
- Demonstrate knowledge of Google Suite, Confluence, and/or LucidChart
- Demonstrate an understanding of Salesforce related technologies, integrations, and complex configuration
- Follow and understand Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- Coach and mentor Salesforce Consultant I and II team members
- Communicate effectively with a globally distributed team
Upon starting the Senior Salesforce Consultant position, you are to achieve additional Salesforce Consultant Certifications (recommended: Consultant-Level certifications).